Tuesday, July 10, 2007

All about Facebook -- Lesson #5

I felt I was lucky to have a facebook account. Despite other privacy concerns, I still love it and love to post pictures on facebook. Some of my previous colleagues and friends found me on Facebook. Among the three social networking tools I love facebook the most. I also love many applications that they provide. I hope they can have a feature that I could add music to my pictures so that I can knit music with images. Maybe it is already a feature but I didn't know.

1 comment:

Cindy J said...

Ning, OK...I AM on vacation, but I have deliberately not posted the link to the Facebook activity yet. Guess I better get that email out since a few of you guys are on the ball! Glad to see you are excited about the lessons this week. See you all soon. :0)