Friday, July 13, 2007

Let's blog in Chinese then :)

I always wanted to generate a blog that only my Chinese friends (especially moms) can have access to. The reason behind it is that we are all far away from our motherland and it is extremely important that we keep in touch with each other and support each other. I am so lucky that nine Chinese friends I made when I was a graduate student at Indiana University Bloomington were pregnant in the same year including me. We reunioned Oct. 2005 and took a picture of all of us with our babies. This was the most wonderful experience I have ever had!!! That said--I wanted to create a blog only for us who could post Chinese kids recipes, share ideas, and schedule parties or trips. Another cool thing is that this blog can be all written in Chinese and we won't need to worry too much about privacy since google is not a smart search engin when use Chinese -- haha. Okie, I just need to find some time to do the blog.

No comments: