Friday, July 6, 2007

My dream life :)


It is really hard to tell that I am an adventure (even myself :P) but when I have a chance to look back about the things I have done, I sure was an adventure. My dream life may come true one day if I am brave enough.

To be unrealistic, I like to live in as many places as I can throughout my life and maybe that's why I love to travel. (lucky me -- the only common interest between my husband and I is traveling :P at least we can have a consensus on this but billions of disagreement on millions of other things -- amazing! ) It is true that at some point people need to settle down but life is short and there are so many interesting places to live. Traveling is kinda different since it is kinda superficial to me. Jet lag, limited budget, and more which could add some negative factors to ones' trip. Also, many times when people travel, they just glance over places, eat good food, and visit interesting spots.

Ideally I want to live in a foreign place every three years that way I may taste a little bit deeper about a culture, a place as well as its history. I'd love to live in countries with long history. I feel like that when I visit a place with a long history it seems that I was riding on a time machine and time went backward ... but I am thousands of years younger than people who lived during that time period (haha).

Why there are so many realistic concerns that make me hesitated ??? Will I find a job that I like? Will my little sunshine get confused? Will she lose her friends? Will my parents think we are crazy? How can I ship our lovely king bed oversea? We are homesick and when will we feel like we want to go back home? but if we go back eventually, would we be happy? (STOP! are these called hypotheses? Yes, they are. Is it scary to think that every second I change my own history? but many daily routines may not affect the whole direction of my history. However, I also change my daughter and husband's history. Maybe history is not exactly the right word. oh well, my English is bad and my French is even worse. Let's just use history in here and people would understand. When I think about this, it scared me to death. The things that my husband and I do will totally change my daughter's life. She is too young to make her own judgement at this point. But why not take her to our adventure? I still don't know the answer yet but when I see my little sunshine smiles, I feel like that everything else is just everything else.



No comments: