Friday, November 30, 2007

Free web applications

Among the many free web applications, I think Google Docs would be really useful for both students and educators. I am just concerned who has the rights to have access to the uploaded files that stay in Google Docs' server. I guess I just need to read their policy stuff. Also I like Google geography stuff. I believe I am the only one on earth who gets lost all the time. (some off topic words: I still remember that when I was in D.C. for ALA annual, I literally passed by my hotel four times. One time I was lucky since the door man who worked in the hotel saw me in the street (he was pulling out his car from a meter) and finally showed me the direction and it was around 10pm. Oh well, come back to the free applications. I don't like MS but I really enjoy the Windows Live. I posted my blogs, photo albums, etc. all in one place. Also you don't need to pay to have album sets.

No comments: