Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Search Tool

It is really cool to create my own search rolls since I am an online shopper (my daughter hates in-store shopping with me so I have to find ways to shop). As I mentioned earlier we love food, travel, and kids. Now I can create some search rolls in these categories and then do federated search. Not sure if libraries can use this to create search rolls of subject-specific databases and then come up with our own federated search tool. I guess the proxy authentication may get in the way. Wait, let me try it ... oh well, too good to be true :( But it doesn't hurt to try. BTW, the link to my Rolly searchroll is http://rollyo.com/nextgenlib/rollyme/

1 comment:

e-MAN said...

good work dude....

can you do me a favour....

check my blogs and advice me how to improve it